Customer engagement showroom sales training – Tips & Solutions
It’s smart to invest to improve your team’s skills. Book our ONLINE KBB specific Customer Engagement Showroom Sales Training today
Specific to KBB, improve best practices
in showroom customer engagement.
- Five modules of video content
- Certificate of Achievement
- Complimentary access to a specific KBB FB Group
- Customer research
- Pre qualify
- Other retailer visits
- Book today
- Product proposal
- Customer profile
- Technical knowledge
- Always benefits
- Power of pictures
- Personal presentation
- Car debate
Controlling the sale
- Frustrations first
- Maximising profit
- Sample material
Presentation & Close
- Conversion all together
- Seating Importance
- Presenting price
- Infectious smile
- Price objection
A little bit about my background
The first impression counts when a customer comes to your showroom. If you didn’t do everything right there is no second chance for the same client to visit you again.
For many years I have perfected my sales methods thanks to which one of the largest furniture manufacturing companies in Great Britain achieved the intended targets.
I also changed my approach to business and the sales process several times. I have learned that it is really better to work wisely than laboriously.
The key to your success is a proven process and techniques that can be easily and quickly duplicated.
Therefore, thanks to the knowledge contained in this and other training available on our platform, you can increase your own effectiveness in conducting business talks. Moreover, our training is strictly dedicated to the furniture industry in the UK.
I have prepared an online course,
thanks to this you can gain new clients
and learn how to close a deal smartly.
I’ll I will share it with you
tips and solutions
for kitchen bathroom and bedroom showroom,
course that may help you increase your profit.
View the course teaser below
By purchasing the course, you will receive access to our proprietary platform.
WHY IS IT WORTH IT
I have created the course to give you specific benefits.
I want to make your work easier and improve your results.
1) You will increase the chances of closing the sale.
2) You will understand how simple changes can bring great benefits to your business.
3) You will save time and stop ending meetings with clients feeling as if you do not know what to do next.
4) Finally, you will understand your customers better and you will be more successful in the key process – closing a sale.
5) So it’s fair to say that you will earn more money by setting the machine in motion.
Still not sure if this course is for you?
If you are wondering if this course will actually help you, see who I have prepared it for.
- You offer services and want to better respond to customer inquiries.
- You are an employee of a kitchen furniture showroom and you want to increase your efficiency in closing the sale.
- Clients choose your competitors too often and you want to increase your effectiveness.
- You have a hard time figuring out the customer and you want to better respond to their needs
- You are applying for a job in the field of customer service in a furniture showroom but do not have a lot of experience working with a client face to face.
- Often your customers come to you for the first time, but they don’t come back.
No risk, satisfaction guaranteed!
Low-risk investment, sparkling feedback.
In the unlikely event, that you will not satisfy the knowledge refund can be requested.